Reserving an item is easily done through our website, visiting our circulation/reference desk, or by calling (606) 864-5759.
Reserve a item online
1. Search for the item in our catalog.
2. Once you find the item you want, click “Place Request”.
3. Login using your library card number and password (Default password is “1234”).
4. Make sure your pickup library is “Laurel County Public Library”.
5. Your activation date should be today’s date.
6. Then click “Submit Request”.
That’s it! We’ll let you know when your item is available for pickup!